Old 09-10-19, 10:17 AM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by ksryder
Ah got it, I'll have to check it out next ride. There was a Wahoo firmware update a couple days ago so I don't know if they've fixed it or not. The cars show up at the bottom of the screen though, so that's good.
I've seen a couple posts from Wahoo reps in the comments sections of reviews, but they haven't said anything official about ANT+ light control and if/when to expect it - just that they're working on it. And yeah - there's nothing in the latest firmware along those lines. Fingers crossed that something comes soon, because I'd like to use the Varia in group rides without annoying the **** out of the other guys with blinding lights.

Does't look like there's any updates for the 510 from Garmin, either - it'd be nice if they'd send out a new firmware with more flash modes enabled and accessible by scrolling though with the power button.

I might put in requests/suggestions with both Garmin and Wahoo. Hopefully, enough user feedback will get one or both of them moving.

Originally Posted by ksryder
In other news, I titled my ride on Strava with lyrics from "Radar Love" and even though it was certainly unimaginative, I'm disappointed that none of my Strava friends have picked up on that. Sad!
For shame!