View Single Post
Old 01-28-20, 06:10 PM
Batstar

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 175 Times in 79 Posts
Originally Posted by john m flores
While I haven't looked through all 93 pages of this thread, I've looked through the early pages and the recent pages. I've seen a couple of photos, a couple of videos, and some posts from people that say they have one but haven't posted photos. I've also searched Google and YouTube and have found precious little real-world reviews of this bikes, or even photos of people standing proudly with their new steed.

In other words, there seem to be more pages on this thread than actual owners. It's a shame because it looks to be a pretty innovative design. I hope the people that put their deposits down get their bikes eventually.
With the owners’ review thread apparently removed or merged, I’m guessing this has become the go-to-point for anyone wishing to provide feedback on their bikes. One can only speculate why there are so few reviews available either here or anywhere else on the web but I suspect many owners, at this point, don’t really feel the need to respond other than the ones who have posted in this thread. With less than 400 bikes out in the wild, there will likely be little more to come in the form of real-world reviews. Perhaps that scenario could start to change when more bikes are eventually delivered into the hands of eagerly waiting backers and those who have pre-ordered.

Helix is now accepting limited orders for delivery between April 6-10.