View Single Post
Old 11-21-13, 07:44 AM
yodatic

Bikes: N+1=20013 Green mongoose Beast, '74 Raleigh International, '58 Raleigh Dawn Tourist, Univega Alpine Sport, Univega Ladies MTB- Wife's, Townie 7D -Wife's, and a pile-o-spare British 'junque'

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
<<<<< computer semi-literate

[QUOTE][/QUOTE] Hello, Tom here. I don't know if I belong in here or not, but I am inspired and encouraged by the positive attitudes and optimism . I had to wake my Wife of 29 years Oct. 5 2013 , drooling and unable to form words, right hand flopping around, weird, huh ? We thought it was just a stroke, the hospital checked for that and decided I had leigons ? in my brain They had no neurologist on staff on weekends so I got to take the first ambulance ride of my life from Milton to Sacred Heart Hospital at 56 years old They did some more CT Scans, some MRI,s , and a brain biopsy ad now I know I have a "GiloblastomaMultiform Stage IV" ( I think they use roman numerals when they think it,s something cool ) They said I could call it an inoperable brain tumor if it's easier to remember. The upshot of all that is that although , other than the brain thing, I can't drink alcohol, and my wife has us on a much healthier diet, more natural foods, no refined sugars, white rice , etc. My energy level and concentration are way up! I know I have been given a gift, a Heavenly wake up call if you will! ( but I'm still not sure if I'm disabled )

Last edited by yodatic; 12-02-13 at 09:44 PM.