View Single Post
Old 08-30-18, 12:19 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Liked 4,001 Times in 2,670 Posts
Originally Posted by Bikerider007
@veganbikes I also like Italians I have 7 I believe.
​​​​​​
Colango is a Super 84ish Saronni red
DeRosa is special edition gold decals Ambrosio color, 78'
Other DeRosa, Professional chrome, 80'

I like old bikes and thats what prompted me to see what may one day be somewhat collectible for fixed. I know about my bikes. Just wanted to see what others might like.

SE has a full line of bikes. Many of the fixed are really cheap and named after beer stuff or something. Like Draft.. I assume DC was some kind of sponsor. They only did the DC shoe model in 2009 for fixed, for BMX PK it was 2007 or something. The standard PK Ripper fixed ran about 3 more years. They were all limited runs I beleive. There were 1250 blue and 1250 black of the DC/PK. Looptail (and ball burnished on the aluminum color one) like the original PK.
​​
Nice, I like older Italian bikes you got what could be some nice ones!

SE does limited runs of the same exact bikes they already make with just different logos or branding. Maybe vintage SE might be worth a little something but ASI's SE bikes are not.