Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2208 Post(s)
Liked 960 Times in 686 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
"So, here she is buzzing along, doesn't slow down, asks guy to move and I can only assume something more provacative to cause him to get angry at a complete stranger. Within the space and time she presents the guy would not even have had time to get off and stand aside the lane like she presents. If it was more space and time like I suspect, then she had more than enough time to slow to a safe speed and or stop."

That's not questioning her account, that's creating your own narrative. And yes, if you claim he couldn't do what she said he did, you are calling her a liar.

"I can only assume" is exactly right. That's literally all you did.

If the guy won't come forward to defend himself, why should we?
Explain to me, then, how can a person be riding at 15MPH, 20 foot from a person also in motion. Have time to speak to them twice, in the meantime closing distance. (She told me in our online convo that she never hit the brakes) This fellow still had time to stop and then block the lane like that.
Just for a little "maths" for you. 15MPH is 22ft per second. Understanding that we don't know how fast he was travelling, so there is some guesswork...but we are making a judgement that he was able to completely stop, turn his scooter and stand aside the lane like that in no MORE than one second, if her account is "as told".

Something simply does not add up as told. I see it. I can't understand why you refuse to, or just for a point of being argumentative?