Old 07-18-20, 11:55 AM
kissTheApex

Bikes: Yes please

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 199 Posts
Originally Posted by abshipp
It does have it's own reverb, but it's totally separate from everything else - it seems to sit after the effects loop. I've got a DL4 and an analog delay from my bass rig that I should be able to try, that's a good idea.

I love and hate how complicated this thing is, if I can find a good program to draw schematics again I'll post the signal chain. [b]There is some seriously weird stuff going on since my main distortion pedal is actually in the effects loop[\b]
W.U.T.!?

Blasphemy!

Originally Posted by BillyD
That's when you reply "yes, my ex-neighbors were angels too . . . but now I'm stuck with you people".
I should have worded it better, the lady that owned the house was claimed to have been an angel. I’d actually believe that. She was a well known and respected theologian that lived in what is now our house with her three adopted children.

one of those children seems to frequent health care facilities and probably keeps giving her old address, so we keep getting bills followed by collections letters. Good thing we got rid of the landline, the calls were, let’s just say tiring.