View Single Post
Old 02-24-18, 11:58 AM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by tmac100
Insults? Just my perspective about your perspective. You have the freedom to scribble as you wish, and likewise I have the same freedom. Is this not just ONE point of FT?

We have the freedom to have differing opinions and to express them. Freedom to deem differing opinions as insulting is also one's freedom. Now I have the freedom to choose your comment about "trolling" to be flippant, and thus of no consequence to me. Carry on as you wish - it is your life ... You have the freedom to party as you wish - as we all do.

However, I have the right (and freedom) to differ with you if I disagree with your comnent/attitude.
I understand you have the freedom to insult me by calling my writing 'tedious scribbling' and to imply ugliness by talking about 'looking in a mirror,' but why do you deny that you're saying these things as insults? Does it make you feel even slightly more powerful to deny the insult after posting it? Does it add that much more to the kick you get from disrespecting someone else instead of engaging in constructive discussion?