View Single Post
Old 07-03-20, 10:49 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2926 Post(s)
Liked 2,921 Times in 1,489 Posts
So work is busy, my back is bother me and I am always tired but I was desperate to ride the 'Speckled Trout' so I did a few things. I changed the bar/stem combo for something more to my liking. I am no sold on the colors just yet, I'd like to be able to replicate this fit with a silver stem somehow.

his is a fabulous riding bike! I swapped out the dark Wolber clincher for some silver tubulars to brighten the bike up but they sure help the ride quality. Much to my surprise the cranks are actually 172.5!

The bars were already wrapped h3nce the splatter tape. Much to my surprise the brake levers are the early SR/C-Rec w/o a quick release button. I may swap these out for the later slghtly larger ones. I think Tektro RL520 levers would pair better with the 105 calipers but I don't think the come with a white hood.

The paint on this is just incredible

I unfortunately noticed a issue when changing the wheels. It seems the right wheel adjuster is broken off! Not sure just what I might do with that, maybe just a pair of thos bolt on spacers.

BTW the "Speckled Trout" monoker comes as much for this specialized KC-135 varient as it does the fish

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk

Last edited by Bianchigirll; 07-03-20 at 06:49 PM.
Likes For Bianchigirll: