View Single Post
Old 07-02-17, 07:47 PM
sarahbruce

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Show your Trek Multitrack!

After posting a bunch of my pics in the "Post pics of your hybrid" thread I thought it would be nice to have a separate thread for the very versatile Trek Multitracks!

So, anyone who owns or has owned a Trek Multitrack, feel free to post some pics of your bike(s), tell us of your adventures, or even keep us updated on exciting new parts and accessories you have added to your Trek!

I will start it off with a few pics:

I am pretty sure this is the first Multitrack I had, a 700. Obviously lots of upgrades and accessories. Drop bars, rack,fenders, trunk bag,etc. In this pic, it is pulling our first children's trailer with my daughter inside. I think she was 6 months old there, and she will be turning 6 years old at the end of this month!

(pic has been temporarily missplaced)

Somehow I don't have any pics of my other Multitrack I had in between, but I do have plenty of pics of my new 720 Multitrack.

This is soon after me purchasing the 720. I bought it from a bike shop less than a mile from my house, that had acquired it as a trade in.

Then I started really upgrading-

And this is where I am currently at-

So far I have changed/added- New takeoff seatpost, Gyes leather saddle, tool roll underneath the saddle, 1x7 of 8 drivetrain, Fuji takeoff mountain handlebars, random v brakes from my parts bin, Tektro levers, threadless stem converter with high rise stem, non branded ergo grips, Stashers top tube bag, cheap "feedbags", Widefoot Designs litercage, Morakniv knife on one side of fork and Lezyne HV Drive pump on the other, and so on... I actually have a front rack setup that should be shipping to me soon, and a couple other little things I want to add still. I use this bike as a really a "do most" vehicle, with plenty of pavement, dirt roads, singletrack and whatever else I find while wandering around.

Ok, enough about my bike, lets see what everyone else has!

Last edited by sarahbruce; 11-09-18 at 09:15 AM.
Likes For sarahbruce: