FiftySix
I'm the anecdote.

Bikes: '13 Norco CityGlide 8IGH, '12 Schwinn "Speedster" Willy SS

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1005 Post(s)
Liked 968 Times in 681 Posts
Originally Posted by downtube42 View Post
Currently mine is analyzing minutiae of bikes I'll never purchase.
I spent several hours analyzing new refrigerators. Just like I did back in early December. Our fridge is making a horrible noise when the compressor turns off, the thing was used when it came with the house we bought back in 2006.

I ran into the same ol' road block. What my wife wants and what I'm willing to pay for are two different things. I really don't want to buy a stainless fridge when all the other appliances are white. Plus, I'd rather buy a plain top freezer fridge for < $900.00 than a > $1200.00 SxS with water/ice dispenser that requires a $43.00 filter to be changed every 6 months.

Because my wife's work hours just got cut by 20%, and my live at home stepson got "furloughed", I put the purchase on the backburner again. The stay at home daughter will be doing online college classes, and the other two stepdaughters are still working at the moment.

Regarding helping others in this crisis, family members and good friends will be helped as usual as needed. Many will lose work if they haven't already, and most of them live paycheck to paycheck.
Likes For FiftySix: