Old 03-23-20, 12:38 PM
Hondo Gravel
Viking Berserker

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1323 Post(s)
Liked 1,224 Times in 793 Posts
Yup everything is different right now. In someways better I notice people being more polite and civil around here. I know it might be different elsewhere. I can really sense the anxiety and extra caution people have. As of now there are no Covid 19 cases nearby but that will probably change. Luckily I got a stash of bike parts and stuff so I don’t have to purchase anything bike related. Just concentrating on beer and food. I can ride in isolation because my bike routes are rural and I might come across a walker/runner or some kids just cruising around on their bikes. Appliances all working as of right now. But yeah I had a deep freeze that was making that death noise it lasted a few weeks then let’s say it got stinking. I strapped it to the bucket of tractor and chunked it way in the back and let nature take care of it ( buzzards ). It was a hand me down from 1984 lasted a few years. The beer fridge was going to get thrown away from my neighbors company I was like I will take it! Cleaned it up and has been a great garage fridge since. Corporate waste lol. Now to pass the time as everything is locked down.

Last edited by Hondo Gravel; 03-23-20 at 12:40 PM. Reason: I’m getting a new eye exam soon
Likes For Hondo Gravel: