Old 02-18-21, 09:09 AM
bark_eater 

Bikes: Road ready: 1993 Koga Miyata City Liner Touring Hybrid, 1989 Centurion Sport DLX, "I Blame GP" Bridgestone CB-1. Projects: Yea, I got a problem....

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
Liked 737 Times in 422 Posts
Specialized Crossroads geometry compared to Trek Mulitrack?

Any one know how Specialized Crossroad frame geometry's compare to the Trek Multitrack? I've been keeping an eye out for a Lugged 21" Trek 750 to build up as a drop bar bike, but I have a 22" Specialized Crossroads Cruz frame that I brought back from the scrap yard last year. I had assumed it was a 23" hybrid and too big for me, but its actually 22". I'd didn't get an accurate top tube measurement but it looks to be around 22 1/2" which is about right for me a Frenchish fit 23" road bike. The bike came off the scrap pile with 27'' wheels and no seat but good paint. It looked too big at the time. Primary concern would be stand over height being jacked up by a high bottom bracket. I'd also like to get an idea of the bikes trail, as I would want to put the biggest slicks I can fit on it, and have mixed feelings about another bike that ended up with 68mm of trail. My other snowed in thought was that perhaps this bike might be better fitted with North Roads or Albatross bars and make it "one of those" bikes....