Old 09-03-18, 05:20 AM
Jmclay

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Bad Lag
I noticed it because that tail light implementation is probably my favorite thing on the bike - clean, simple, well executed, really well done. It looks like it belongs there rather than being added on or bolted, as is the case with so many bicycle lights.

It's great!

P.S. - Something I learned in a fire safety class - fire extinguishers are to be used for punching a hole in the flames so you can exit the building.

More safety stuff - you don't want dust, dirt and debris to get to the back of the electrical outlets. Cover the outlet.
Originally Posted by wgscott
Just to clarify (in case there is any doubt): this was pure admiration, not criticism.
Thank you both!

I'm kind of partial to this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/216244...7674615273680/
All the holes in the fork were sealed once the wiring was installed and the right rack strut is chromed internally.

And thanks for the outlet cover reminder....the covers are on my shopping list. The shop layout is such that my few steps to the door, when brazing, is clear; the brazing activity & equipment being upstream, on the other side, as it were. The extinguisher is very nearby. I appreciate the reminders.