Old 03-19-19, 09:37 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by tarsi
Thanks in part to the online trade spreadsheet and some creative transactions, next week I will be in possession of what I believe to be "N".

I will have:
1) Race/Climbing bike - Bianchi MegaTube Ti
2) Commuting/Errand bike - Cannondale ST500
3) Touring bike - TREK 720
4) Sunday cruiser - Colnago Superissimo

I know many of you will argue that I also need a "Guest bike" however given that I have family/friends ranging in height from 5'6" to 6'2" and the majority of them are carbon heads, I've decided not to go down that rabbit hole and intentionally omitted that category from my "N". My question is, are there any unlisted categories of bike that I should be cautious of? I've never felt like I have all the bikes I want in my correct size until now and want to hear from others with a similar experience and how they "held up" over time. Is this really it? Does "it" even exist?
N=1 where no bike is 0N and more than one is N+x. N has no fixed value, it can be any value or property. Therefore, if you could achieve such an improbable state, N could be infinite.

N is your ultimate state of bicycle mind and bliss. It is a life's journey.

That will be 7 cents.