View Single Post
Old 11-03-19, 11:05 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4388 Post(s)
Liked 4,025 Times in 2,688 Posts
Someone from Japan trying to order from the U.S. Dude you have Blue Lug, Corsa Corsa, Cherubim, Brotures, WBase and probably a ton of other awesome shops. I would love to spend two days one at Blue Lug and the other at Corsa Corsa and then several more days checking out the many custom builders in Japan. Plus you have a ton of cool shops in the Philippines and in China, and other places in Asia who are much closer to you.

If I were you I would check out my local shops in Japan or if you are not near any of the few I listed above and cannot visit them then check out their websites or call them. Not to mention you have online retailers like Alex's Cycle and a ton of awesome frame builders super skilled in fixed gear and track bikes. Not to mention the Keirin scene where I am sure you can get the NJS frames people fawn over, for quite reasonable prices? though I could be wrong on that because I don't really follow that market closely.

Cheap online brands aren't worth much and when you have such a bounty in your own country it makes them even worse.
Likes For veganbikes: