View Single Post
Old 12-03-17, 04:39 PM
Gary Fountain

Bikes: Colnago (82, 85, 89, 90, 91, 96, 03), 85 Cinelli, 90 Rossin, 83 Alan, 82 Bianchi, 78 Fountain, 2 x Pinarello, Malvern Star (37), Hillman (70's), 80's Beretto Lo-Pro Track, 80's Kenevans Lo-Pro, Columbus Max (95), DeGrandi (80's) Track.

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 198 Times in 124 Posts
Thanks Drillium Dude, I have a real soft spot (brain) for old track bikes and spices. The 'bends', I'm proud to say. are Aussie made but ashamed to say that I don't know who the manufacturer actually was. They are just right.

Thanks RiddleOfSteel for posting that just about heart stopping photo of that Cinelli track Laser.

And....... 2 of my all time favourite Forum bikes in the one thread....... DD's stripped back Colnago and Chombi1's ALAN.

Originally Posted by Chombi1

Not really a natural mix of parts to build up this bike...... but everything on it fell nicely into place.....
Chombi1 your Carbon ALAN is one of my most desired bikes as it is perfect in every way. I especially love the seatpost / frame combo (not shown). The Weinmann Deltas are an inspired touch too. It is just right.

Last edited by Gary Fountain; 12-03-17 at 05:01 PM.