Old 10-07-09, 07:39 PM
divineAndbright

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Waaaaaaaay back in spring earlier in the year I pulled a GT force aluminum frame out of the dumpster behind a bike shop, dont think it was ever used, just shop "wear" by the looks of it. I know its grotesque as anything and just an ugly welded 6061 frame so thats exactly why I decided to build it up as a winter machine, all the components I put on it are JUNK IMO about besides the shimano bar cons which I love but they shouldnt get wrecked being outta the line of fire for the most part.

The fork is a tange steel fork from a kuwahara I had, I customized the rake by putting a 2X4 over it and jumping on it (believe it or not it came out straight!) as it just had way too much bend... Sakea SA crank with 52/46 rings, a really ugly shimano front rim, I think that might be a AVA death stem? Ultegra front derailleur, a plain "SIS" rear derailleur from the late 80s, Got a centerpull front brake which I may have to replace with something else, somehow the bike as photo'd without a chain and pedals is only 19lbs.