Old 02-13-20, 08:41 PM
dwmckee

Bikes: Co-Motion Cappuccino Tandem,'88 Bob Jackson Touring, Co-Motion Cascadia Touring, Open U.P., Ritchie Titanium Breakaway, Frances Cycles SmallHaul cargo bike. Those are the permanent ones; others wander in and out of the stable occasionally as well.

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
Liked 339 Times in 229 Posts
Originally Posted by Tourist in MSN
Biking I use bike shoes, mostly use Keen Commuter 4 sandals (now discontinued) or some Serfas shoes, both of which use SPD cleats. The SPD cleats make these shoes less than ideal for hiking.

Hiking, Merrill Moab waterproof hiking shoes. If my bike shoes are soaked from rain or if I am on really rough rocky terrain with my bike, I will use the hiking shoes instead of the bike shoes on the bike.

Pedals, usually Shimano M324 or occasionally Shimano A530 pedals, both of these models have a flat platform side that I can use my hiking shoes and the other side works with cleats.
KEENs!!!

You can still get theri bike shoes (not the sandals). They are super comfortable, you can walk all day in them, they last forever and you can put SPD cleats on them. Simply nothing better. Just as comfy and well made as other Keene hiking shoes.