Old 12-04-12, 07:15 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
jlp,
Glad you made it safely through #5, you seem to get the short straw a lot in your MOS and unit. Thanks for serving and for protecting our freedoms. You might have to seek out someone on deployment to give the magazines to. I heard about a C&V regular leaving for Diego Garcia early next year and I P.M.ed him to ask if he would like me to send a monthly care package of magazines and anything else he needed while on deployment. He asked if I would mind sending some magazines that the less senior and younger service members may enjoy. I am glad to extend the care packages to others when it is possible.

He is an E-8, ITCS, and has deployed quite a bit over the years, so he is up on what he and the younger, less senior members might need. I got him to tell me the magazines they preferred and some other things to ease the boredom and tension they face. My last service member rotated home last month, thankfully, so I was in need of a new recipient of magazines. Watch this thread for someone deploying or already deployed and contact them. Ride Lots and Ride Safe, brother.

Oh, 63cm frame size? You are one tall dude, I'll bet when someone yells duck you still are head and shoulders above everyone else, yikes!!!

Bill

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13