Old 02-18-18, 09:21 AM
Cyclcist11023131
Banned.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 21 Posts
Fix

Just throw money at it. Seems to be a common thread. Why is this my fault? I’ve worked my entire life. Gone thru the divorce and lost it all phase. Now I made it back and have retired. The whole time I paid taxes. The state and federal government spent this(wasted most) building roads and parks and maintaining beaches. Now I want to use them. Instead I am constantly begged for money, can’t ride SART by my house, and I have to kick these arrogant kids off camping on my front lawn. Human waste next to my trees. My packages all disappeared. Zombies are real. They are created by methamphetamine, mind gone, teeth gone, body still on auto pilot. How am I responsible for this. Let natural selection take its course. Remember, only a small noticeable group is mentally ill. The vast majority are treating this like their own vast Burning Man adventure. Living off the grid. Except it is right in the middle of societies grid. Go, be free. But don’t half ass it by moving the the riverbed. Go create your own utopia. See how that works out. Or fall in line, get a job and participate. Lastly, to all you that feed these addicts money at the stoplights. Stop! It is like feeding birds in the street. Eventually they get squished. Meanwhile feeding the beggars change just keeps them running around in traffic. Americans used to have enough pride to stay of welfare if they could. Now begging seems to have become acceptable. If you want to help, don’t shame the vast majority. Go try to help them. You will get an education in hopelessness and excuses. And how to reuse needles and clean glass pipes. On the other hand some are great bike mechanics....
Likes For Cyclcist11023131: