View Single Post
Old 07-18-19, 11:35 AM
robertorolfo

Bikes: 82 Lotus Unique, 86 Lotus Legend, 88 Basso Loto, 88 Basso PR, 89 Basso PR, 96 Bianchi CDI, 2013 Deda Aegis, 2019 Basso Diamante SV

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 172 Times in 113 Posts
Originally Posted by furiousferret
...chances of getting caught are pretty low so if its not an ethical issue, people are going to dope.
This. You only need some modest observation skills to see that there are tons of people out there that won't hesitate to cheat, in just about every aspect of life. Some people simply believe it is wrong, and that is enough to keep them from doing it. Some people don't get any satisfaction from winning by unfair means, and that keeps them from doing it. But for all the people in those other categories, there are shallow and small-minded people that don't care.

Forget sports, which are rife with such personalities, and forget the business world, which is likewise full of scumbags; looking at video games. The amount of people willing to cheat to win in a video game is something that blew my mind when I learned about it.

Originally Posted by CyclingFever
More the amateur part is the pathetic piece. If you are masters age it's not your career and you are still cheating? That's pretty sad. Not too mention I think 35 is the like the age limit for hard core cheating in sports.
See above.

Originally Posted by CyclingFever
You guys suck at picking up tongue in cheek type comments.
As @gsteinb mentioned, you shouldn't be insulting other people for failing to interpret your less than stellar writing, and lack of punctuation.