Old 07-15-18, 02:48 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4560 Post(s)
Liked 2,803 Times in 1,801 Posts
Ah, I see a recent update for Wahoo Fitness for Android. I'll try it again this afternoon.

While Wahoo Fitness records reasonably complete data, it does not display that data. The app displays only a very limited amount of data. To see more data you need to upload it to Strava or some other app or software that can use the data recorded by Wahoo Fitness.

However I see the same problem with Google still exists, per a recent complaint on the Google Play store: Wahoo Fitness data will not upload to Strava if the Strava account is linked to a Google account. Same problem I had the past two years before uninstalling Wahoo Fitness for Android. However Wahoo Fitness will upload to a Strava account that's linked to Facebook. Apparently Google determined Wahoo Fitness did not comply with some standard for security, but it's still not clear what the problem is.

BTW, Cyclemeter records even more data and can upload it to Strava. For example, Cyclemeter will incorporate basic weather data from whatever app is on your mobile device and attach that to a Strava log. Wahoo Fitness and some other apps still don't attach weather data.