Mad Honk 

Bikes: Paramount, Faggin, Ochsner, Ciocc, Basso

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1304 Post(s)
Liked 1,913 Times in 1,143 Posts
Originally Posted by Mad Honk
Folks,
Once again the war department has gotten wound up. The thing that started it was another city deer issue (eating her garden plants like it was a salad bar) and the fire spread quickly. So today's special value to another C&V member is this Parks double repair stand assembly with two heads and new clamp parts. I think I have roughly $600 in this set up destined for my local co-op who said no thanks! As always cost of shipping which may be close to a C-note. I trust this will move along to a person who is upgrading and will pass the stand they are using along to another member. No fighting and again order of replies will determine the one who gets it. Pics:

PM me. Smiles, MH
Well folks,
Mountain Dave is doing a summer vacation as a mechanic at a shop which will upgrade to this set up. Hopefully they will pass along the single unit they are currently using to a person as a pay it forward gesture. Thanks to the three people who were interested in this item. Now on to find something to stop the deer from firing up the WD again! Thanks all!
Likes For Mad Honk: