View Single Post
Old 10-29-20, 07:45 AM
Aladin

Bikes: 2000 Litespeed Appalachian, 1998 Litespeed BlueRidge.. 1977? Schwinn LeTour 12.2 'Rain Daze'

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by MattTheHat
I’ve sprung dozens of leaks but they always seem to seal. Thanks, Orange Seal. I did have to limp home pretty carefully once when I was using Stan’s.

In all fairness, I’m usually not more than 20 miles from home and my support team is just a phone call away. If I were any further away or touring or something, I’d certainly carry everything mentioned and more.

Just.. had my fill of orange seal-NOT. Air exchg dries it out too fast IME. I am-- in process..one foot in and one foot out.. of 'sperimenting w some seal-ANT recipes. Winter will see some work..

Me thinks.. org SEALNOT is just Elmers Glue/Woodglue w some grit thrown in. The last 2 containers which IMO is well overpriced failed to last like first 2 I bought.. same conditions.

Likely.. just my mileage. I failed to review org SEALNOT status and got left very high and dry.. way the hell in the boonies. I carp as I believe the gooooo-bers who mix the stuff do it more as a recreational pursuit.