View Single Post
Old 01-11-15, 12:36 AM
Ygduf
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bikes: aggressive agreement is what I ride.

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by grolby

And the posting of memes, as though to say "LOL how silly are teh FEELs" when you KNOW that you are poking the bear when you don't have to, that's honestly kind of emotionally cowardly, if I can say such a thing about something as trivial as an Internet message board. Or will that get me accused of feel-having? Oh dear.

Tmonk says he feels like a dick. I post a _hilarious_ picture of the feels guy spotting the frogface who is squatting with a motivation quote about feelings. Explain how it is emotionally cowardly. Here I am.

You project what you like onto my posts, but I have said what, 5 times in this thread alone that people should get coaches if they want to and disregard others opinions on the subject. I literally cannot say it more clearly. Get a coach if you want and scrape up the minimum amount of self confidence that you've made an OK decision regardless of other's opinions.

I reserve the right to criticize terrible analogies and passive aggressive posts calling me passive aggressive.

You ever notice how Ex or Kwaki never get twisted up over obvious jokes? Try living with a little confidence sometime. For a bunch of allegedly type-A bike racers I've never seen more cases of rice-paper skin.

Here, just for you if you need it: Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK. Get a coach if you want. It's OK.

Feeling better everyone? Go ahead and get a coach if you want. It's going to be alright.

p.s. I'm hiring a coach for TT work.

j/k I'm not.