Old 03-21-18, 09:40 AM
Bonzo Banana

Bikes: Muddyfox Evolve 200, Bicycles4u Paris Explorer, Raleigh Twenty Stowaway, Bickerton California, Saracen Xile, Kona Hoss Deluxe, Vertigo Carnaby, Exodus Havoc, Kona Lanai, Revolution Cuillin Sport, Dawes Kingpin, Bickerton, NSU & Elswick Cosmopolitan

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by slowwheeler
Having been mulling over folding bikes for a little while, I also bought one of these when the offer appeared.

I've just opened the box, interestingly, the frame sticker on my one says 115Kg...
Could you take a picture maybe I have misread mine, will check again when at home.

If it's like mine it shows the bike plus rider plus luggage is 105 or 115kg so you have to subtract the weight of the bike anyway which is 12-13kg so its 92kg or 102kg without luggage.

If you have a magnet check your forks to see if steel or aluminium, mine are aluminium its possible you have steel. I only mention that as I saw something previously that indicated they were steel forks but mine are aluminium. Maybe a spec change at some point.

My bike wasn't bought from sports direct, it was a shop soiled model from ebay so may not represent the same age of stock as currently shipping from sports direct. I didn't receive a manual or any literature with it. A slightly shop soiled example with a few scratches.