View Single Post
Old 06-02-20, 03:12 PM
Emilio700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 42 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by JVG
Bro I'm not relying on you , if I had the domane right now I would go "measure stuff" but I have not yet bought it , that's what I 1st said was i trying to decide between the 2 ... As we found out in the 1st reply I actually ment to reply to the other guy that owns the checkpoint and the domane but you replied so I thought I would pick your brain and maybe it could help me decide what to buy .... I thought that's what these forums are for . Your replies make it seem like your annoyed at the questions so I'm not sure why you keep replying but like I said several times im just looking for others experience and opinion and any info is greatly appreciated.. so I appreciate your help. I'll go buy the bike and a measuring tape now
I went to a Trek dealer with stuff to measure. That helped me decide. Sounds like you want a testimonial or my "feeling" on it. I'm a data driven guy so my answers are phrased as such. I started this thread, adding as much detailed info as possible in the hopes it would help some.
Sorry if I was not able to provide the type of information you seek in the format yo are most comfortable with. Good luck with your project and see you on the trails brother