View Single Post
Old 05-11-11, 09:45 AM
BigHuf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
loool I dont consider a smile the same as yelling at someone, but if you want to take it to the extreme, I will say no, its realizing that the answer to the question is nothing. if it wasn't they wouldn't have put yuo in a position to judge them. I don't have a problem feeling better than someone else, and assuming its not projected outward, its not horribly unhealthy to make an unhealthy situation a growth moment.

I am better than them for not SAYING it. if the gavel is drawn for me to be judged, I have no issue at all having some opinion in the matter.. I think the alternative is to give some ******* the power of not disagreeing, which basically means you agree with them..i don't think I'm a fat looser for getting on a bike and bettering myself, do you? if you dont feel a need to correct that concept in your own mind its ok. I dont attack people for no reason, but if I am judged wrongly I have no issue having and speaking my opinions. and my opinion is someone who would yell at me for bettering myself is a low self esteem looser who is trying to not feel like they have lost their self respect by insulting a stranger to build themselves up. if I so choose to build off their attack rather than succumb to it I would consider that far healthier than pretending it does not bother me. you do for you, I do for me.

added- most states agree that hitting or killing someone in self-defense is acceptable behavior, but hitting first or murdering someone isnt. I think that if someone is attacking you verbally or physically, defending yourself in the same manner is more than acceptable as well.

Last edited by BigHuf; 05-11-11 at 10:06 AM.