Old 12-10-15, 10:59 AM
corrado33

Bikes: 199? Landshark Roadshark, 198? Mondonico Diamond, 1987 Panasonic DX-5000, 1987 Bianchi Limited, Univega... Chrome..., 1989 Schwinn Woodlands, Motobecane USA Record, Raleigh Tokul 2

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GravelMN
On you Amazon account, go to My Orders and find the order in question. On the right side of the screen you will have options to Contact the Seller or File/View Claim.
I've already contacted them asking about the product. (This morning.) I work for a bike shop, so usually I would have ordered this through our sources, but it's since been discontinued. Because of this I gobbled it up when I saw it pop up on amazon a few days later. I DID immediately look on amazon when I saw it had been discontinued, it wasn't there (unless I was willing to pay more than 2x it's price.) Then, literally two days later it popped up in my "recommended items" list. So it was listed to amazon AFTER it had been discontinued from our sources. I'm worried that their supplier is the same as ours and that they won't be able to get it.

I'm willing to wait. I actually ordered the 7 speed through the shop before I saw the 8 speed on amazon, so I have a hub, I just wanted the 8 speed (mainly for the 1:1 direct drive gear that is missing in the 7 speed.)