Old 04-18-19, 12:36 PM
Hypno Toad
meh

Bikes: 23 Cutthroat, 21 CoMotion Java; 21 Bianchi Infinito; 15 Surly Pugsley; 11 Globe Daily; 09 Kona Dew Drop; 96 Mondonico

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Liked 1,013 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipjacks
I'll post when and where I feel like posting, thank you.

I'm just not playing the OP's little semantics game anymore.

Let me summarize this thread...

OP: Should I have stuck my nose into this situation?

Thread: No. You had no business sticking your nose into that situation. Doing so would have been dangerous to interfere with the well trained first responders.

OP: Okay. Well I didn't stick my nose into that situation.

Thread: Good. It would have been stupid if you had.

OP: It would not have been stupid! I'm an advocate! That's a promotion from being a mere enthusiast! It would have been helpful! But I didn't actually stick my nose into the situation so you're not allowed to say it was a stupid idea because ambiguous insult of police officers!

Thread: No, seriously. It's a stupid idea whether you did it or not. Good job for not doing it. Being an advocate doesn't give you any authority to do anything. And cops are not bad guys.

OP: Why is everyone mad at me!? I'm an advocate! I promote biking! And I never said anything bad about cops!

Thread: Here is where you complain about cops.

OP: Straw man arguments everywhere! No one read the thread!

Thread: Yes. We did. It was a dumb idea to get involved. You didn't get involved so good job. Here's why it was a dumb idea so you understand and correctly choose not to get involved next time.

OP: NO ONE IS READING ANYTHING!!!!!

Thread: Okay.
WOW! It's awesome to have you sum up a thread with only 56 posts - and a significant number of the posts are yours - and yet you can still fall flat on your face doing it. Plus you found a way to make yourself look like a hero and the Toad look like a cop hating !?&#. [/slow clap]

Last edited by Hypno Toad; 04-18-19 at 12:37 PM. Reason: typo