Old 04-27-18, 11:58 AM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Hamburger menus are counterintuitive. Put the basic controls on the page and encourage usage. Every time people redesign a site they seem to forget THE INSTRUCTIONS. Many things remained familiar but just throwing a bone and making us guess no longer works.

Not even a HELP button. I've used the internet since 1995, and while you have to update and improve, the actual users tend to be lost in the process. It goes beyond don;t mess my crap up every time I just learn how to use it.

So far my antenna DTV hasn't changed beyond what I can do with my 480p SDTV converter boxes, and that means over 70 channels including one station that's half TV channels and a few 'radio' channels. I have all the sports and whatever I'd like but for a few signals I could get with a taller mast.

Just post a sticky or something to guide us, especially since we aren't the only ones going through this, this version is the CORPORATE version across all IB sites, which are numerous.