Old 07-17-16, 04:54 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
I still don't see anyone explaining, why? Me saying the wife and I E-Biked on our tour in any way changes bike touring, hinders bike touring, reduces the feeling of satisfaction in any way one gets after bike touring, because it is not in any way in competition with bike touring, as soon as you say E-Bike touring it's different, yes, but close enough to be allowed to be posted here on the bike touring forum, and everyone knows it... I hope. It's like drag racing IMO You take your everyday sports car to the drag strip and do 11.9sec in the quarter, and some purpose built hot rod does it in 6.9sec... WhoTF cares? My 11.9 sec will only be compared to other street legal cars...

EDIT; Oh, and if someone climbs Mount Everest with and exoskeleton suit, would it diminish the accomplishment's of others who did it all by "themselves"..? Wich they didn't... The [Answer is no],[/B]just in case someone is wondering/thinking it does... That person still did it, and so did the other people who did it without or with an exoskeleton, but they are just in a different "class"

Last edited by 350htrr; 07-17-16 at 06:30 PM.