Old 03-28-20, 10:43 PM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6212 Post(s)
Liked 4,210 Times in 2,360 Posts
Originally Posted by botty kayer
Here's Piccadilly Circus in central London, normally one of the busiest junctions in London. Behind me is Piccadilly, to my left is Regent St up to Oxford St, the lone bus is coming from Shaftsbury Avenue (theatre land), and off to the right of heads over to Leicester Square and Trafalgar square. This was taken today, a dry Saturday at 2pm and in 20+ years of living here I've never seen it so quiet.

In a city of 9 million people it can be a challenge to achieve effective social distancing because of the Corona virus, and this is one of the last places and times you'd expect to be able to achieve it.
I got my 5 and I like this one for a couple of reasons. As far as I can tell, botty kayer hasn’t won a mission before and I like the picture...it’s almost out of “28 Days Later”. The next mission is yours, botty kayer.
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Likes For cyccommute: