View Single Post
Old 04-26-20, 01:19 PM
hubcyclist

Bikes: 2017 Raleigh RX 1.0, 2018 Specialized Allez

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Liked 632 Times in 337 Posts
week 1 of SSB1 HV done, t'was a breeze and I that's not even considering that I kind of really start feeling good a couple of weeks into the plan. If CX doesn't get cancelled, I'll be in a good position to peak for the late Oct/early Nov portion of the season which has the races I really like.

I've got my son (turning 9 in a few weeks) using zwift pretty regularly as it's been rainy and not super warm here (we did ride around for an hour outdoors yesterday). I'm trying to get him to regularly ride 60mins and have been trying to give him some incentives to go more a bit longer (he's the type to try and get away with the least amount of work/activity he can in his life lol). I don't want to go nuts but he's got a lot of energy he can afford to burn off, coupled with the need for focused physical activity since he does take adhd meds. He does between 25-35w, a real powerhouse lol but really I'm just hoping to build up his physical endurance (and patience for longer rides) so we can spend more time outside in the summer.
Likes For hubcyclist: