Old 11-28-20, 01:53 PM
Italvega

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I actually have a pair of these crocheted gloves from 1975 in perfect condition in a plastic bag...

Also...were you the person who owns the Italvega Superlight with Mint Blue paint?

If so...the following may prove helpful...If you are interested in 'facts' over 'theory'...I'd be happy to reply...

My father bought this bike from Wilshire West Cyclery in Southern California in 1975. The bike sold for about $1,200...the only changes made to the bike by Wilshire West Cyclery were the 'bar end (Sun Tour) shifters, Super Champion clincher rims (I put on the continental tires since the original tire rubber was dry rot).

If you still have this bike, you are possessing the finest Original Italvega Superlight in existence! Along with the original pain in exceptional condition!

I sold this bike, along with a Jim Redcay with Super Record components, Modolo brakes, and Specialized crank and pedals to 'Velo Pasadena' in Pasadena California (Hirach was the owner) in 2010 for a mere $300 for both bikes. My father and I were the original owners of this Italvega Superlight for 45 years, and it had less than 500 miles on it.

If you are interested in further discussions about this gem, feel free to reach out to me. I'd be happy to dispel any misconceptions from those who don't know what I know.
All my best in the meantime and Happy Holidays!
Likes For Italvega: