Old 07-31-12, 07:38 PM
kaydub

Bikes: Centurion Ironman Expert

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I purchased a "Miami Vice" Ironman at the beginning of the month for a great price, and have spent the past few weeks getting it ready to ride. Had it shipped from Houston to Cincinnati, so it had to be re-assembled and tuned once it arrived, and it needed new tires and tubes as well. Here's a poor-quality iPod picture of when I brought it home from the LBS:

The bike was in great shape and everything ran smooth, but for me it was nigh unrideable with the aero bars. So I ordered a new Nitto stem and Nitto drop bars, and had the gear levers move back down to their original position on the downtube. Here's what it looks like as of earlier today:

I opted not to take any detail shots yet since the bike needs a good cleaning first (she's in fantastic shape, just a little dirty). I've only ridden it around the LBS parking lot and around the neighborhood a couple times, but I absolutely love it so far. Already have my mind set on finding a white/grey marble Master at some point in the future.

P.S. Looking to swap the saddle for something white and period correct, to match the bars/hoods and pedals. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Last edited by kaydub; 08-01-12 at 11:11 AM.