View Single Post
Old 08-23-19, 01:09 PM
Pitbull pedal

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
Send me a free pair so I can verify your claims. If they are as good as you say they are, I promise not to return them.

Deal?
Obviously you hadn't seen the previous forum posts I had made. We do not have any finished pedals to send out currently. We are only making one at a time by hand on a lathe. One set of pedals built in this fashion could cost $500. So we don't have a lot to ship out for trial. If I get this to work, the price would be almost ridiculously low, unless you go with titanium.

Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Good thing you guys didn't choose a name for your product that is already in use in the marketplace... and I don't need a pedal for my guitar at this point.
We had checked back when we filed the petition for our fictitious name. We had dotted every i and crossed every t before we chose the name.

Originally Posted by shelbyfv
Smells like spam, wonder why it was "unlocked."
The first posting I had a lot more information about other sites. I was not aware of all the rules. I was talking with an administrator and we worked together on the language of my post before it could get approved. Then when it was approved, it accidentally was locked.

Originally Posted by ksryder
I thought so too but I looked through the guy's post history and he seems earnest.
As far as the product, the lack of platform and the lack of float make it a non-starter for me. Maybe there's a market of people who value ease of clipping in above all considerations. Good for him for trying.
I don't know if you are aware but there is the option for float.

Originally Posted by tagaproject6
Will it fit both 2 hole and 3 hole shoes?
3 hole only.