View Single Post
Old 10-05-09, 06:43 AM
MDcatV

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Racer Ex
Yeah, it is. You either put the pipe in your mouth or you don't. You choose between your kid or your favorite drug. Lot of stuff swirls around in there but in the end it comes down to that moment of clarity and choice of which one you love more. Anyone who's been there will tell you that.

And ain't no junkie goes back to the s*** not knowing what they are stepping back into.

For his family's sake I hope he walks back into rehab and it sticks. I've gotten the kind of phone call his Dad is dreading. Sympathize with the people who get to clean up the train wreck. Or that little girl who's as likely as not going to have some dirt bag "Dad" showing up loaded to borrow money or steal the microwave on her birthday. Or who gets to go to identify the body.

But don't judge him?

He walked out on his daughter to go get high.
amen.

to add my own thoughts, chad gerlach has been provided ample opportunity to recover and repeatedly chose the wrong path. I root for him just like I would any other addict, but I'll reserve my prayers the innocent lives his selfish choices have impacted.