View Single Post
Old 03-26-20, 05:52 PM
itturriko

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by brawlo
That seems to me like you are looking at new only? If so, divert some attention to the 2nd hand market across Europe. Cervelo is a good frame no doubt, but it just isn't up to the same stiffness standards as many of the other options aimed at sprinters. Just take a look at how long it took Cervelo to come to terms with the stiffness/strength requirements of the GB sprint squad with the T5. Felt and Dolan are very good options that are (or should be) relatively cheap as well as the other options mentioned above. You should definitely be able to find a 2nd hand look that fits in your price range
Unfortunately here in Spain there is no such second-hand culture. People normally tries to cheat.
Last week I tried to contact a guy with a LOOK R96 and it was a chinese falsification with no serial number.
Felt is also very expensive in Spain.

About Dolan, they’re now selling the DF4 but I saw a really nice DF5 prototype with an integrated stem(it was used by a world cup participant). I asked to Dolan and my size is not available until june due to the Covid19, so I will meditate about it.