Old 04-14-19, 08:08 PM
Morelock

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 37 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton
I think he's asking if we know of any other way to get this seatpost outside of what he's done so far.

If I recall, he lives in South America (Brazil?), so finding a brick and mortar Fuji dealing shop might not be easy.

RA Cycles in NYC is a major bike shop. They can get just about anything. If you can work something out with them, maybe they can get you the post and ship it to you. I bought my first TK1 from them and they got me an upgraded seatpost soon after. They also tried to get me a seatpost for my LOOK 496 but were not able...but they tried.

https://www.racycles.com
ahh gotcha, that makes sense.

Another option (failing contacting somewhere like RA) would be using a middle man from someone/where with access to a brick/mortar.

It's pretty annoying to have a brand like Fuji that sells a lot of bikes online not be willing to talk to the consumer directly about small parts. I tried to buy some of the Norcom stems (matches the Track Elite's lines nicely) a year or so ago but also got the cold shoulder. Eventually just bought some used through forums.