Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6227 Post(s)
Liked 4,834 Times in 3,333 Posts
Originally Posted by pdlamb
$4 tube? You must lead a blessed life, at least as it applies to flats. The last generic tubes I bought were $7; brand name tubes are more.
I don't get to obsessive about it, but I do watch certain items for times when they are offered at a good price. Currently the tubes I use are $3.96 at Walmart. Though they have been as much as $4.98. I wonder though if Bell is getting out of the plain butyl tubes with no sealant. Seems more and more of the offerings are extra thick puncture resistance and sealant filled tubes. Even though I don't use a lot of them, I consider them a consumable and always have a handful on the shelf. Maybe I need to get a half dozen more.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bell-Standard-Presta-Bicycle-Inner-Tube-700c-x-25-32c/34038251

A lot of people think it's below them to buy stuff from Walmart. But the tubes are pretty good... at least the plain jane basic normal tube is. Don't know anything about the extra thick sealant filled tubes and don't currently want to know anything about them. And the tubes are a reasonable weight, 110 grams, compared to lighter tubes I have to pay much more for.