Old 03-16-12, 09:47 AM
Slammin

Bikes: 1989 Trek 1500 58 2009 Cannondale CAAD 9 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Glennfordx4
Don't for get the Fervor, we still have 2 complete NOS Fervor's & a Pinnacle & 2 Fervor frame sets in stock at the shop I work at. One of the Fervors is full XT 7spd with the Mission Control handle bars & I think the other one is 7spd LX, we also have 2 new pair of Mission Control handle bars left. We have quite a few NOS Mountain Bikes & frames left over from the late 80's to the mid 90's that just didn't sell even with the pricing being half off. I was going to build up a NOS Cannondale 3.8 with a Pepperoni fork this summer but I have been thinking of the Pinnacle instead.

Glenn
That Pinnacle gave me an instant high. Wow can you PM me what your shop is asking for it and where you are located I might have to stop in when I'm in the area. As for the 91 models there was the Pinnacle, Rascal, Attitude and Adroit, with the pricing following the same order $$$ to $$$$. Rascal was formerly Top Gun which debuted in 1989 until Klein got slapped by Paramount Pictures because of the movie of the same name.

Here is my newest Pinnacle 88 XCD still need to clean and strip her. Note the rear brake under chain stays and BMXish geometry.

Last edited by Slammin; 03-19-12 at 12:37 PM.