Old 09-14-19, 08:48 PM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
New bars, grips, light and a nice night for riding.

Went to a local bike shop today that was really really nice. It's called South Shore Cyclery. It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the Trek store I went to a couple of weeks ago.

Used bikes and tons of parts and other brand names than just two for bikes (seemed like the Trek shop just had Trek and a few other brands, this place had a bunch). I didn't ride on any but I dig the way the Haro BMX bikes looked.

Anyways.... The bars look totally out of place on my bike but I like the way the feel. The handlebars are made or sold by "cyclists choice" and they are alloy. The grips are "endzone". And the light is from a company called "Delta" and it's called something like wearable light beacon. It's got a clip for a pocket or a bracket that wraps around the bars. It's not quite as bright as a two LED light Schwinn light I have but it's pretty good. I like it cuz it was USB chargeable. I didn't really feel like swapping CR2032 in a light. The schwinn one is also chargeable. They were both about 15 bucks each.

Likes For 3S1M: