View Single Post
Old 02-13-17, 01:12 PM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18428 Post(s)
Liked 15,582 Times in 7,337 Posts
Originally Posted by dweenk
They were a bit slow in getting the FedEx shipping label to me....
Really? When I have purchased far in advance I have always gotten emails with the shipping labels 10 days in advance, as promised. When have purchased shipping for the next day I have gotten the labels with the estimated 30 min.

What I don't like about their system is this....There is no option to request that labels be sent to you more than 10 days prior to your ship date. That means that if you are touring for more than 10 days, you can't get your return shipping label prior to the start of the tour. That, in turn, means you have to find computer and printer access while out on the road (not always easy to do in small town America, where libraries are often open only on select days and/or for limited hours) or make sure you finish the tour at a location and at a time where and when you will have access to a computer and printer.

I would really like the option of being able to get shipping labels for both legs prior to the start of the trip so I don't have to run around at the end of a tour like I have had to.