View Single Post
Old 07-21-20, 07:44 AM
seedsbelize 
smelling the roses

Bikes: 79 Trek 930, 80 Trek 414, 84 Schwinn Letour Luxe (coupled), 92 Schwinn Paramount PDG 5

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Liked 901 Times in 612 Posts
Originally Posted by phrantic09
So... we didn’t get the house. Someone came in with the same offer amount as us, but all cash. What’s interesting is that they only saw the house via FaceTime so there’s potential that they’ll change their mind about the house (but I doubt it).

But.... There’s a house around the corner from where we rent that we always admire when we walk the dogs. Great lot, we’ll maintained etc. Last night when walking the dogs, they had a FSBO sign in the yard. Mrs. H stops and starts talking to them, and they invite her inside to see the house. I take the kids and dogs home and go back a little later.

The house is incredible, nicer inside than I even expected. The husband, wife and I talked for about 40 minutes about the house and come to an agreement on sale price verbally. My agent is getting them the contract this morning and all we have left after that are attorney approvals and we should be closed by mid-August.
Magnificent!!

Likes For seedsbelize: