View Single Post
Old 03-29-15, 01:20 AM
KAH
Unsafe at Any Speed

Bikes: Bikes: 2015 Volagi Viaje XL, 85 Specialized Rockhopper w/drops, 81 Miyata 912, gone but not forgotten late 60s Coast To Coast Sting-Ray(J38 knockoff), Schwinn Typhoon, 75 Sekine GS, 81 Trek 412, 85 Trek 720 Touring.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Maybe some ocean plant became very successful and took off in a hurry 600 million years ago and our nitrogen was part of the protoplanetary disk made up of Carl Sagan’s Starstuff, held in place by our gravity(why does mass attract other mass? now there is a question) and Earth’s Magnetic Field. Before I posted that quick answer I Googled it so as to not sound too stupid(hate that word) and I see Earth’s nitrogen is different than what we have found out there. Hmmm so I’m not going to fill my bike tires with Earth’s strange nitrogen at least not until you planetary scientist can tell me Why is there air.

For any none planetary scientists who want to know more I found this site but I will need to look up some of the big words.
http://sciexplorer.blogspot.com/2012/01/earths-atmosphere-part-4-evolution-of.html

thanks’ MinnMan you have made this a fun thread

Tom Waits
Now the only sound left is the morning bird singing
Blue skies over my head
Give me another reason to get out of bed.

edit>
by held in place by Earth’s Magnetic Field i meant but blasted way by the suns solar winds