Eggplant Jeff
45 miles/week

Bikes: Jamis Aurora

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OK I copied the prices from the other thread:

OK here's the deal. Alertshirt said $2.50 extra for shirts and sweatshirts, $5 extra for jackets for ONE side. Double that for if we want something front and back. We can mix and match, but the minimum order is 24 items.

Here's a really really bad picture of what I have in mind. Any artists out there can feel free to improve it. Imagine it with the reflective printing instead of the black that I used (MS Paint didn't have "reflective" as a color!).

I decided to save money and just get something on the back. If the general consensus is we're ok spending some extra money we could put the HHCMF, BikeForums.net part on the front.

Oh and I forgot to mention there's a $35 one-time setup fee, so figure $1.50 extra per shirt.

OK for those not familiar with alertshirts, they make hi-vis stuff. www.alertshirt.com is there site. It's all great wicking poly stuff.

short sleeve shirts run $8 + $1.5 + $2.5 would be $12 apiece.
long sleeve shirts run $11 + $1.5 + $2.5 would be $15 apiece.
sweatshirts run $16 + $1.5 + $2.5 would be $20 apiece (the sweatshirts are nice, I've got one)

Figure add $6.50 to any jacket if you want a jacket.

These prices are somewhat tentative because since we don't have a final shirt design I can't get a final price. But they ought to be in the ballpark.