View Single Post
Old 02-20-21, 07:22 AM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,988 Times in 1,776 Posts
Bike's I've had - Picture Heavy

Sitting here on another winter morning surrounded by bikes in various states of repair. Have been working on downsizing and reconfiguring the stable so thought I'd start a thread on the bikes that have passed through my hands.

Sold to friend at work and still get to see this a lot

Too flexy, never really connected

Traded for Eurus wheels, a bit small but lovely bike. Always assumed I'd get another custom made.

Both Ironmen, great bikes but didn't connect with me enough to keep them

Great ride just a tad to large. Sold to one of the mechanics at my LBS and he loves it. He rode it on this year's Salt to Saint ride

Harsh fork on rough roads, a rocket on smooth pavement. I want another.

Incredibly good bike. All my silly Strad KOMs came on this bike. I just sprinted well on it for some reason. Sold finally to the LBS mechanic who built it for me.

Mint Circuit. Son didn't like road biking so I passed it on.

Messy local find that was a mint gem underneath. Fixed up and passed it on to a local guy.

Was planning to sort this out as a road bike. Wound up steeling the groupset for the Evans bike and sold the frame.