View Single Post
Old 08-17-19, 09:43 AM
CSG

Bikes: 2002 Novara Ponderosa HT MTB 2011, Brompton M6L

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
I've been on this forum on and off for some years. Like most of our generation/s (I'm pushing 69), I've ridden since I was a kid. I go back and with cycling, sometimes laying off for a couple years. Living in Idaho, our comfortable season is short and in my part of the state, we have one paved trail that's about 10-11 miles round trip. Everything else is riding on the street or MB trails. I like to ride alone, always have. I don't think I've ever ridden in a group as I'm out wandering around looking at the sights.

Cleaned up my two bikes over the past couple days (stored in the garage with flat tires, dust and cobwebs). Even a short ride, I felt but I readjusted things and am looking forward to the coming cooler weather. While I prefer riding my Novara Ponderosa HT MB I bought in '02, I use my '11 Brompton M6L more as I can carry inside my vehicle. I've got a camping van and stowing the Brompton inside makes life and transporting it so much easier than dealing with a bike rack for the MB.