Old 07-19-19, 07:51 PM
UniChris

Bikes: 36" Unicycle, winter knock-around hybrid bike

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
Liked 393 Times in 282 Posts
Originally Posted by jbell_64
I work 10 hour shifts in a forest all summer long. When it gets hot i have no desire to eat solid foods. My lunchbox in the summer contains an ice pack and two shakes. I generally only drink one, but take another just in case.
Okay, I'm convinced. Ordered a can of the powder (but may also get some bottles, I think I could hide one under the saddle and it seems the best to mix more in something dedicated and the right size), along with an assortment of cliff shots.

And a new pump - fortunately discovered before the ride that the reason mine was letting air out of my friend's tire last time I tried to use it is that the nut that retain the chuck insert cracked. My brother-in-law's rode along instead successfully fulfilling the talisman role, though it had proved painful to hold on my tire in getting the pressure back up the night before. If I get another three years out of a $12 pump that has actually proved to well match the volume and moderate pressure of my tires I can live with that (though I haven't given up on finding a new chuck for the old...)